Sunday, June 25, 2006

Page Boost Generator.

Type in your web page address and let the Page Boost Generator review it. I asked for a review of The Generator Blog and this is what I got:

Review of The Generator Blog:
I just saw The Generator Blog. (generatorblog.blogspot.com). The color scheme is brilliant. The file is completely uncluttered. Seeing The Generator Blog, I'm simply stunned, completely stunned. There are 107,155 characters in the page, which is a cool length for Mozilla. If only Microsoft would have a cool page like that. It must have taken many years to design the page. Powerful but elegant. Don't get me wrong, I expected the creator to achieve only the best. Stunning. What a splendid page! This page is to the web what Einstein was to physics.
Frank Martin, Best Links

[ Page Boost Generator ]