Monday, May 16, 2005

Blog-o-Matic Generator.

Do you have a weblog and don't know what to write about. The Blog-o-Matic Generator creates a dynamically generated, completely random and copyright-free blog post for you. Like this one:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
On Good and Bad Actors.

It occurred to me that humanity is lost if we forget to bully friends. Does the responsibility lie with Good and Bad Actors, you probably wonder... The answer is here. Right here. Sometime around last year my mind was set on crazy stuff. It did not occur to me back then what it is all about. As I was saying... Yet, somehow I didn't feel like I should have felt. I stumbled upon the X-Files. Which isn't something I post about usually, but...

Read more...
Date: 2005-05-16 18:22:49 | Permalink | Comments (0)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Blog-o-Matic Generator ]